ALTA - American Land Title Association
- The mission of ALTA is to improve the skills and knowledge of providers in the real property transaction, effectively advocate member concerns, and standardize products for industry use.
EPA - Environmental Protection Agency Main Site
- Fannie Mae corporate, career, stockholder information, documents, forms, property listings, and reference data.
- Fannie Mae's site for homeowners and home buyers to find Fannie Mae's innovative mortgage products available through approved lenders.
- Fannie Mae's business-to-business site for brokers and lenders.
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is an independent agency created by the Congress to maintain stability and public confidence in the nation's financial system.
- The Appraisal Foundation, the Appraisal Standards Board (ASB) and the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB).
- Updates on the NFIP Flood Response Office locations, adjuster training, declared counties, and other program information.
- A stockholder-owned corporation chartered by Congress to increase the supply of funds that mortgage lenders can make available to homebuyers and multifamily investors.
- Database access to Federal land conveyance records for the Public Land States.
- Find information about institutions who have obligations under the Hill Burton Act.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development's site includes a wide variety of info, best practices, and properties for sale from a number of public agencies.
- Free access to HUD's official repository of policies, procedures, announcements, and other materials.
National Information Center of the Federal Reserve
- Central repositoryabout banks and other institutions for which the Federal Reserve has jurisdiction.
NOAA - National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- NOAA's Mission is to describe and predict changes in the Earth's environment, and conserve and wisely manage the Nation's coastal and marine resources. NOAA's strategy consists of seven interrelated Strategic Goals for environmental assessment, prediction and stewardship.
National Society of Professional Surveyors
- 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - effective 2/23/16
OCC - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) charters, regulates, and supervises all national banks.
SEC - Securities and Exchange Commission
- Information and news for accountants, broker dealers, EDGAR filers, municipal markets, small business and more.
Small Business Administration
- Compendium of resources and statistics from the small business administration.
- National and local population statistics.
U.S. Geographical Survey
- News, views and data on the US and the rest of the world.
VA - Department of Veterans Affairs
- Includes loan, life insurance, education and other areas of interest to veterans.